Content of the material
- Part 1. How to Change and Record Voicemail Greetings on iPhone
- How do I retrieve deleted voice recordings on Samsung?
- Part 2: How to Retrieve Deleted Voicemail on iPhone via iPhone Voicemail Recovery Tool without Backup
- How to Retrieve a Deleted Voicemail on iPhone
- How do I get back a deleted voicemail?
- Where are voicemails stored on Android?
- Where do I find voicemail on my phone?
- Where are voice recordings stored on Android?
- 2. How to Retrieve A Deleted iPhone Voicemail on Phone App Directly
- Retrieve Deleted A Voicemail on iPhone Device Directly
- Retrieve Deleted A Voicemail on iPhone from iPhone Backup Files
- Part 3 . Restore Deleted Voicemails from iTunes Backup
- Solution 4: Rescue Deleted Voicemails From Android While Youre On A Call
- Part 3. How to Retrieve Old Voicemails on iPhone with an iCloud Backup File
- Solution 2: Retrieve Deleted Android Voicemail From Undo Option
- Other Options to Retrieve a Deleted Voicemail
Part 1. How to Change and Record Voicemail Greetings on iPhone
Setting a voicemail greeting is important when we missed a call and let the people calling you know they have reached out to the right person and remind them to leave a message after the greeting. To record a personalized voicemail greeting, here are the steps that you have to follow.
Step 1 Open the app on your phone.
Go into your iPhone dialer and access the voicemail features.
Step 2 On the lower right corner, tap on the voicemail button.
This action will lead you to the voicemail menu on the iPhone, and it will dial the voicemail service offered by your carrier.
Step 3 Follow the voice prompts.
This is dependent on the carrier and also the plan that you have. You will have to follow the initial process given by the voice prompts from your carrier. This will allow you to record your greeting.
Step 4 Set up the voicemail using visual voicemail.
If your carrier plan allows visual voicemail, you will see a “Set Up Now” button, which you should tap.
Step 5 Set up your password.
Depending on your carrier, you will be asked for a password for your voicemail. Make sure that it is one that you can easily remember. Each carrier has a certain number of digits. You will be asked to repeat the password for it to become effective.
Step 6 Set up your new greeting.
Using visual voicemail, you can decide whether to use the “default” greeting or create a “custom” one. When creating a custom greeting, you will be allowed to review it before you confirm the recording.
Simply click on the record button, and then click stop when you are done. Once you have reviewed it, you can click on “Save” to set it as your greeting.
How do I retrieve deleted voice recordings on Samsung?
Steps To Recover Deleted or Lost Voice/Call Recordings From Android
- Step 1 – Connect Your Android Phone. Download, install and launch Android Data Recovery on your computer and then select “Recover” option.
- Step 2 – Select File Types For Scanning.
- Step 4 – Preview and Recover Deleted Data From Android Devices.
Part 2: How to Retrieve Deleted Voicemail on iPhone via iPhone Voicemail Recovery Tool without Backup
If your voicemail is permanently deleted, you can use iPhone Voicemail Recovery to get it back. It can retrieve the deleted voicemail on iPhone even if there’s no backup.
More features of iPhone Voicemail Recovery:
- Recover deleted call logs, voicemail, messages, contacts, videos, audios, photos, etc., from iPhone.
- Back up lost or existing files to computer.
- Restore files from iTunes/iCloud backup.
- Compatible with iPhone 12/11/XR/XS/8/7/6, and more. iOS 14 supported.
To recover permanently deleted voicemail on iPhone without backup:
Step 1: After installing iPhone Voicemail Recovery, run it on your computer. Then connect your iPhone to computer using a USB cable.
Step 2: When the software detects your device, click Start Scan.
Step 3: After scanning, all the recoverable files will be listed on the screen. Click the Voicemail tab from the left panel, select the files you need, and click the Recover button to save them on PC.
People also read: How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone in 5 Simple Ways
How to Retrieve a Deleted Voicemail on iPhone
- Use the digital cable to connect your iPhone to computer.
- Install Voicemail Recovery App on your PC/Mac.
- Launch the iPhone data recovery and click "Recover from iOS".
- When it finishs the scanning, select voicemail to preview and restore.
Connect it with your computer via a USB cable, making sure it can detect it and the software can recognize it.
Download the latest version of the software. It’s fully compatible with Windows PC/Mac and all kinds of iPhones. It is a safe tool to recover permanently deleted voicemail on iPhone, feel free to download and install it.
In the main window, select "Recover from iOS". It means it will scan your iPhone for the deleted voicemails after confirming the operation. Click "Scan" to let the software scan for your deleted voicemails.
Please filter the permanently deleted voicemails by selecting the file types in the left directory. Preview the files on the right side. When finding the target permanently deleted voicemails from iPhone, select them all and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
How do I get back a deleted voicemail? To retrieve voicemail on Android, follow the below steps: First, open the Voicemail app on phone Now move down and tap on ‘Deleted Messages’ where you will get the list of deleted voicemails After that, tap on the voicemail you want to restore and press the ‘Undelete’ button
Where are voicemails stored on Android? Generally, the voicemails are not stored on Android but stored on the server and has an expiry date. However, the voice message is far practical as this can be downloaded and stored on phone. You can save them either in internal memory or external SD card.
Where do I find voicemail on my phone? User of Android phone can access voicemail by holding 1 key on dial pad unless phone dials 10 digit phone number. Then you will connect to your mailbox and you will have to enter a temporary password. And remember, this password will be the last 4 digit of your phone number followed by #.
Where are voice recordings stored on Android?
Recordings can be found under: settings/device maintenance/memory or storage. Navigate to the Phone. Then click in the “Voice Recorder” folder. The files were there for me.
2. How to Retrieve A Deleted iPhone Voicemail on Phone App Directly
FoneLab for iOSis a data recovery program designed for iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. This is a program designed specifically for recovering deleted or lost data from iOS devices. FoneLab for iOS is compatible with both Windows and Mac. Furthermore, this tool allows you to recover only what is required, speeding up the process. In addition, there are two recovery modes from which to recover your deleted Voicemails and even all data from your iPhone.
Retrieve Deleted A Voicemail on iPhone Device Directly
This method will show how to retrieve deleted voicemail on iPhone when you did not back up your files or iPhone.
Steps to retrieve a deleted voicemails on iPhone device directly
Step 1Firstly, download and install FoneLab for iOS on your computer. The program will launch automatically when installed. Meanwhile, connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable, the program will recognize your iPhone upon connecting.
Step 2Secondly, select Recover from iOS Device and click Start Scan.
Step 3The scanning result will be listed in categories, check those items that you want to retrieve. Click Recover to save them on your computer.
Retrieve Deleted A Voicemail on iPhone from iPhone Backup Files
Having an iOS Backup is very important and will come in handy when accidental deletion or voicemail loss happens. You can recover all deleted voicemails if your files or iPhone are backed up. This is how to retrieve deleted voicemail on an iPhone from backup files.
Steps to retrieve a deleted voicemails on iPhone from iTunes or iCloud backup files
Step 1Similar to the previous method, install and open FoneLab for iOS on your computer. After that, connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable and the program will recognize your iPhone immediately.
Step 2Subsequently, select Recover from iTunes Backup Files or Recover from iCloud backup Files to show multiple backup files you have created. In this method, you will have to sign in to your iCloud account if you choose the rear one. Select one backup file that might contain the deleted voicemail and click Start Scan.
Step 3Lastly, when scan results appear check the items that you want to retrieve and click Recover. The retrieved files will be saved to your computer.
Part 3 . Restore Deleted Voicemails from iTunes Backup
iTunes is another utility for iPhone and iPad with extensive features, such as, backup and restore iOS devices, transfer and purchase contents, and more. If you prefer to back up iPhone with iTunes, it is another way to recover deleted voicemails.
Step 1. Connect iPhone to your computer with a USB cable and start the latest version of iTunes.
Step 2. Click the Device icon at upper left corner after iTunes detects your iPhone.
Step 3. Then go to the Summary tab from the left hand column, locate the Backups area and click the Restore Backup button.
Step 4. When prompted, select an appropriate backup, and click the Restore button. Once the restoring process finishes, the deleted voicemails will be retrieved to your device.
Note: Much like the iCloud backup, iTunes will overwrite existing data on iPhone using the backup. Moreover, iTunes use unique way to encode backups, so you cannot view the backup file before restoring to iPhone.
- [11 Solutions] How To Fix TikTok Notifications Not Working On Android
- 14 Ways To Fix Instagram Story Not Posting On Android
- [9 Ways] How To Fix Fingerprint Not Working On Android
- 17 Top Ways To Fix Instagram Keeps Crashing On Android
- [Fixed] 11 Proven Ways To Fix “There Was A Problem Parsing The Package” Error On Android
Solution 4: Rescue Deleted Voicemails From Android While Youre On A Call
When you are on a call, you can replay, save or delete the voicemails or message. So, you can use this method to rescue deleted voicemails.
Here, follow the steps to do the same.
- First, make the voice call, but don’t cut the call.
- After that, go to the menu ‘message playback’ & press ‘1’.
- Press ‘9‘, doing that you can check the deleted voicemails.
- Then press ‘9‘ to save the message in the voice box.
If you wish to erase any voice messages from your mailbox then you need to to press ‘7‘.
Part 3. How to Retrieve Old Voicemails on iPhone with an iCloud Backup File
For Part 2 I mentioned how to extract iCloud and iTunes backup file to recover deleted voicemail from iPhone. If you don’t like to use a tool for the task, you can get deleted voicemail back on iPhone with the iCloud backup file as well. Here are the steps:
Important: if you restore your iPhone with iCloud backup, the current existing content will be replaced by the backup file data.
- Tap on Settings > General > Reset, then "Erase All Content and Settings".
- On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
- Next, proceed to "Choose backup", then choose the one that contains the deleted voicemail from the available iCloud backups.
Solution 2: Retrieve Deleted Android Voicemail From Undo Option
The other solution to recover lost or deleted voicemail on Android is to use “Undo” option. Below follow the steps to do so:
- Open the phone app.
- After that, hit on voicemail that you can find at bottom of the screen.
- Select and tap on the voicemail in the list given.
- Now when you click on the delete button then your voicemail will get deleted.
- So, in a situation where you have mistakenly clicked on the “Deleted” button then you can immediately tap on the “Undo” button that popup on the screen which is situated at the bottom(also remember that you can only press undo button till a specific period of time).
- After some seconds it gets disappeared from the screen then you will not get a second chance to recover your voice mail.
Other Options to Retrieve a Deleted Voicemail
Depending on your carrier and phone model, there may be other options available to you. Search for device-specific customer support online, or call customer service and see if there's anything they can offer.