Content of the material
Step-by-Step Procedure of How You Can Turn Avast Email Signature Off!
- Step 1: To disable ‘Avast Email Signature,’ you need to open your Avast UI and for that, start by clicking right on the installed ‘Avast Antivirus Software Icon’ in your system tray.
- Step 2: Then, select the ‘Open Avast User Interface’ option from the available contextual menu.
- Step 3: Once it’s open, click on the ‘Gear-like Menu Icon’ which is there at the top right corner of the ‘Main User Interface of Avast Antivirus’ screen.
- Step 4: From the menu, select the option of ‘Settings’ to simply navigate onto the Avast’s settings page.
- Step 5: On the settings page, click on ‘Protection’ option and in continuation, click on ‘Core Shields’ tab.
- Step 6: Under the same, scroll down to ‘Configure Shield Settings’ to click the tab of ‘Mail Shield.’
- Step 7: There, all you have to do is un-tick the box next to the option of “Add a signature to the end of sent emails.”
- Step 8: Now, simply restart your browser or sign-out and sign-in to your email account to ensure that finally you’ve stopped Avast from by-default adding its signature at the end of your outgoing emails.
Moreover, if the steps mentioned above didn’t help you to turn off Avast Email Signature then, luckily there’s also an alternative way of doing it. So, without wasting time, let’s have all your attention here and learn about the steps of the same:
How to Recover Files Deleted by Viruses?
In this part, we will introduce a professional and free file recovery tool: MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
This software is specially designed to recover data from all kinds of storage devices in different situations. If you lose your important files due to virus attack, you can also try this software to get them back.
This software has a free edition. You can use it to scan the drive you want to recover files from and check whether this software can find your needed files. You can recover up to 1GB of files using this software.
If you want to recover more files, you can use an advanced edition.
How to Protect Your Computer from Viruses? (12 Methods) In this post, we will show you how to protect your computer from viruses through different methods and a free file recovery tool to rescue your lost data. Read More
How To Get Rid Of Avast Email Signature Details
The system has given 14 helpful results for the search "how to get rid of avast email signature". These are the recommended solutions for your problem, selecting from sources of help. Whenever a helpful result is detected, the system will add it to the list immediately. The latest ones have updated on 22nd May 2021. According to our, the search "how to get rid of avast email signature" is quite common. Simultaneously, we also detect that many sites and sources also provide solutions and tips for it. So, with the aim of helping people out, we collect all here. Many people with the same problem as you appreciated these ways of fixing.
Do you provide any video tutorials for How To Get Rid Of Avast Email Signature?
Surely, we usually offer users the guidance in both posts and video tutorials for How To Get Rid Of Avast Email Signature. These videos are posted for the user’s reference with more details about the making way. Therefore, you can find by How To Get Rid Of Avast Email Signature searching on our tool to know more details.
How to eSign a document: Removing avast email signature
hello friends this is rene and in today’s video i am going to show you how you can disable or remove hours email signature from your outgoing emails so let’s get started so after installing hours free antivirus program on your computer you will start seeing this signature at the footer of your outgoing email this is not a good move from worst as this signature automatically sent to the recipient without your permission but fortunately there is a option available in the worst antivirus program using which you can disable it so let’s learn how you can do that first of all you need to launch our free antivirus program now in you click on menu option available on the upper right corner and select settings now here you need to switch to protection after that for shields now here you need to scroll down to this section which reads configure shield settings here need to switch to a male shield tab here you will find a various option you need to just uncheck the box for add a signature to the end of sent email now I need to close everything and you need to reboot your system once you perform a quick reboot you will not see any signature from ours at the footer of your outgoing emails so this is how you can disable our steam el signature from your outgoing emails I hope you find this video useful if you really like it don’t forget to Like and subscribe my youtube channel for more interesting videosRead more